In-depth knowledge of airport planning and operations and unique set of tools
ATAC provides expert modeling, simulation, and analysis services in airport planning, design and operations assessment and its unique combination of highly experienced staff and sophisticated aviation planning tools to address complex capacity, environmental, operational and economic issues associated with existing and proposed airport facilities.
- How does projected air traffic growth affect airport delays?
- Which new airfield configuration provides the most operating benefit in terms of delay, throughput, and airfield congestion?
- How a new terminal should be laid out, or an existing one be reconfigured?
- How can security screening be modified to improve passenger and baggage flow?
- What is the noise impact on the surrounding community of new runways, revised operating procedures, or projected future traffic demand?
- How best can complex air traffic operations and noise issues be visualized and presented to the community?
- Simmod PRO! - an advanced derivative of SIMMOD that provides advanced capabilities to conduct airport and airspace simulation analysis that cannot be addressed by other models.
- INM - the Integrated Noise Model, the FAA's standard noise assessment tool for airport noise compatibility planning.
- SkyView™ provides a comprehensive set of software tools for gathering aviation performance and supporting data, measuring and baselining operations, and helping to design, implement, and evaluate operational improvements. SkyView contains configurable data collection, analysis, reporting, and management modules that can be tailored to your needs. SkyView can be adapted for any suitable air traffic data source, ASCII or binary, socket-based (TCP/IP, UDP) or file based
ATAC Corporation / 2770 De La Cruz Blvd. / Santa Clara, CA 95050-2624 / 408.736.2822